Sunday, December 18, 2011

Caroline's Blessing

 Last Sunday we finally blessed our darling little Caroline Rae.  She was a perfect angel and slept through her blessing.  She also got to wear the most darling dress ever made for a baby. 
 My good friend from high school makes dresses, so I asked her to make Caroline's (she also made one for Savannah).  She came up with this idea and spent about 12 hours sewing all of the layers (they are made of five different kinds of fabric).  Joel called it her tiny wedding dress.
I love being a mother again. It is one of the best blessings the Lord has given me in my life, seven times!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you loved the dress!! I am so happy it all turned out so great! Caroline looks so totally cute in the Caroline Dress from my shop at llheron.etsy.com :) (Had to add that. :)haha!) I love sewing for your little ones. You are an amazing and blessed woman and mother and wife Melanie. Thank you for being an example to all of us! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete