Sunday, January 6, 2013

Some Holiday Cheer

 Joel and his brother Derek testing the recently frosted sugar cookies.  Mmmm, so many sprinkles!
Emery's cookies were 80% frosting and just a touch of cookie underneath.  

 Caroline got to sample the cookies, until her brothers decided that it would be fun to frost the baby too.  She didn't complain, she just started licking it off.
Here is some of the finished product...we were eating them as we frosted them.  So good!

Our oldest turned 14!  It is hard to believe that we have been parents for 14 years!  Ammon is such a good boy and a great older brother.  He especially loves to take care of Caroline, and she likes him right back.  Ammon had five of his friends over for dinner and some soaking in the hot tub.  Great party!
 Joel and I reached our 15 year anniversary in December.  He took me on a horseback ride... just like he did when he proposed.  It was fun and romantic (even if it was really cold).  I have been blessed to have him by my side for all these years. I look forward to growing old with my one and only true love.
 (Thanks Derek for watching the girls!)

No comments:

Post a Comment