Friday, February 27, 2009

some fun stuff

One morning when I told Natalie to go get dressed this is how she reappeared, with Emery all "dressed-up" too. And then they danced...
I was inspired by Sarah's decorations in Merrody and Norah's room, so I decided to do some of the same for Natalie and Savannah.
Natalie especially liked the ribbon letters.
I tried to match the colors in the bedspread and the matching pillow (that Grandma Emery made)
Mom Flake made Savannah's matching bedspread identical to Natalie's, just smaller. As you can see, Savannah loves it all.

3 comments:

  1. That all looks so good Melanie!! You are beautiful, smart, AND talented!! I can't believe how big Savannah is getting!! Hope you are all doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have TWO girls! The room is very cute.

    ReplyDelete